Acute Care Physicians
With a visually guided catheter you:
- Shorten the waiting time for urology consults for basic Foley catheter placement
- Achieve better outcomes, with more efficient care and improved patient satisfaction.
- Increase the success rate of placing a Foley catheter in a DUC situation.
- Avoid internal injury that often occurs with blind cauterization’s.
The placement of a DirectVision® catheter is a reimbursable procedure when performed by a physician or mid-level provider.
- Save time spent on catheter related urology consults.
- Vision allows identifying when a section of the urethra is impassable
- DirectVision® can integrate with urological guidewires and other instruments to avoid the cost and time associated with escalation to surgery or radiology.
- You can improve patient care, efficiency, satisfaction and outcomes.